This is a blog collab with the wonderful Turquites, and please go check out her blog, it is amazing!
Okay, please don’t shout at me. I know it’s 2nd July and I know I haven’t uploaded in a while, I’ve just been rlly busy okay!!!!! I hope you can forgive me.❤️
Alright, let’s get started.
- NAIL colour collection nail varnish (in well jel), £2.50, NEXTi lovelovelovelove this nail polish. It is sooooo good! It stays on for ages (even without top coat) and has a matte finish, so it looks amazing on your nails. I’m not sure about the price though, it might be higher, bc I can’t remember if I got it in a sale or something.
- Revolution Hot Smoked Eye Palette, £4, Superdrug(ignore the glare lol) I am in love with this eyeshadow palette! There are a range of different colours that are sparkly, nude, and bright. It is prefect for going out. The only downside is that it doesn’t have a mirror, but oh well😊
- Papaya Weekend Bomber Jacket, £25, Matalanas you can tell by the picture, this jacket is literal goals. It’s soooo fashionable and the feel of it is amazing. BUY IT!!
- Intergalactic Bath Bomb, £3.50, Lushthis bath bomb. (Oh hey, this was actually in my Shopping Haul post) It’s amazing. When you put it in, Intergalactic EXPLODES (don’t worry, it doesn’t literally explode) and loads of wonderful fizziness bursts out. It’s amazing. I just wish I had a video.
- Flower Rucsac, £28, NEXT(sorry for the bad photo lol) this bag is soooooo nice. The pattern is lovely and it is so fashionable; plus, it fits loads in without being bulky. This is set to be my new school bag in September. I love it.❤️
So guys, that was my June faves! Hope you liked it!
– Bluu x